Hello! I’m Eloy Krioka, Creative and Art Director;
Designer, illustrator and a big fan of art and typography @weareplace.com
Born in Argentina, Buenos Aires— South America.
In 2009 I founded Place, a design studio focused on diverse range of creative and artistic areas,
like animation, graphic design, advertising & identity. A small team with a big heart for loving art
& animation. Partnered by my great friend Julio Cesar Velazquez, Animation Director.
You can find me on Facebook or Twitter, or Say Hi to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients like FOX, Coca-Cola, Nike, Adidas, Nestlé, Zune and Mtv.
- Awarded by the BBC, for the World Service Campaign. 1st Runner Up
- Selected by Etapes to represent the new typographic scene in Latin American. Issue 219
- Featured work published in NEON book, by Viction:ary editorial
- Selected for screening in the Pictoplasma Berlin Festival, for "Body Call"
- Selected by Pictoplasma Portrait Gallery for #CharacterSelfies - Wall of Crazy
- Interviewed by Baron Magazine, from France
- Featured by Stash Media Magazine #102, for Body Call
- Interviewed and featured in No.48 of Design 360° Magazine
- Sileo Hotel identity work published by Sandu in "Do Not Disturb. Graphics Branding" Book
- Featured and interviewed by Computer Arts magazine (UK) in "The complete guide to using Photoshop"
- Sandu 360 (China) published our work on the Infinite Pattern book